Thursday, November 6, 2008

Light Hack

Werther was already in when I went out to the barn this morning, they weather was really icky so the guys brought the horses in early. Werther was happy to see me, he wanted to know where his treat giver had gotten to these past couple days. I only rode at the walk and trot, but next week when I get back from New York City he should be able to return to a regular schedule. He was still pretty lazy even after having had the last four days off, but especially after we had been troting for awhile he gained more impulsion and seemed to be moving well off his hind end. I groomed Wesley before I left, he was still wet from being out in the rain, he is not clipped so he takes forever to dry. I put scrim on him, and they guys were going to keep an eye on him to make sure he got fully dry. 

No comments: